- May Allah bless you and your partner on this new adventure of your life together.
- Nikkah Mubarak to you both. Wishing you two a happy conjugal life.
- Alhumdulillah! Congratulations! I wish you years of happiness, love, and joy. May Allah bless
- The journey you two are starting today may never end. May your love for each other always remain strong like this.
- Always stay true to Allah and each other. May Allah bless your marriage and your love forever.
- It’s great to know that you guys are getting married. I always knew you guys would end up being with each other. I wish you guys a beautiful married life.
- Congrats dear friend! Wishing you years of joy, love, and blessing from Allah on your wedding day.
- Stay honest and seek help from Allah whenever needed. Many congratulations on your wedding.
- Congratulations to you guys! Have a great wedding day full of enjoyment and precious moments. And stay together forever!
- Allah created a soul at first, and then he divided it in two. So that he can join them again together in marriage! You two complete each other!
- Oh Allah, bless them. Bless them with untold happiness and joy. They may love each other and cherish each other forever.
- The day you two had been waiting for has come to you at last. Make the most of it and enjoy this special wedding day.
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami
- May Allah bless your marriage and keep you united till the end of time. Happy wedding, my dear son!
- May Allah strengthen the knot that keeps your hearts together and blesses two hearts with faith and love for each other! Happy wedding!
- May this marriage last as long as eternity and bring endless joy to everyone close to these beautiful souls. May Allah shower you two with everlasting peace and happiness!
- All praises be to Allah that he brought two pure hearts close to each other and tied them in a holy knot of marriage. May his blessings be with you always!
- islamic congratulation wedding messages
- Mas Allah! You’re the perfect couple I have ever seen! Both of you are like soul mates for each other, and together you are so strong that no one can defeat you. Allah! Keep them in your blessings!
- Mas Allah! You are both the gift of Allah. Always be honest and loyal. I hope you stay together on this wonderful journey of love. Congratulations!
- Assalamualaikum! After a long time, finally, both of you decided to get each other for a lifetime. Allah! You are loving and merciful. Put love in their heart. Happy wedding!
- My beloved bride and groom! Congratulations on your wedding! You know love is the basis of all happiness, keep loving each other!
- May Allah always guide you on the right way and help you to make the right decisions, always follow the instruction of the Holy Quran and make your life peaceful and easy. May God bless your marriage and keep it safe.
- Nikah Mubarak! Make your nest with love and trust. May your hearts be always near both in good and bad times. May Allah bless you!
- Nikah Mubarak friend! You have started a new life; this is totally a new phase of your life. Stay honest always; Allah will help you in every step!
- Dear, the most important part of your life has already started. Alhamdulillah! Always show respect to each other and never leave even when life becomes more painful. Nikah Mubarak!
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan atau Nikah Islami
- Many years will go by, but only the strongest of bonds shall stay intact. I wish you two have the best wedding. May your bond grow stronger. Nikah Mubarak!
- Nikah Mubarak to the special couple who always stood by each other in every situation and loved each other, may your love grow more and more! Happy wedding!
- Happy Wedding! Wishing you an amazing start to a wonderful life together. May Allah show you guys the right path in life.
- No couple is as perfect as you two. Congratulations on your wedding. Allah created you too just for each other. Nikah Mubarak!
- Dear! Getting married is amazing. But it’s not all about fun and enjoying, rather a great responsibility. As a Muslim it’s Sunnah! Nikah Mubarak!
- An Islamic wedding is the best reward for a pair who is truly and deeply in love with each other! I wish you two long-lasting and fruitful marriage!
- Nothing in this world is so pleasing as seeing a happy Muslim couple. I hope to see the same spark of joy in your eyes forever! Happy wedding!
- Islamic Marriage Wishes
Now you start this new journey in your life. Subhan Allah! Hope you‘ll always give each other unconditional love. Wishing you the best of luck and the most beautiful life ahead!
- Oh Allah! You are loving. Give this loving couple the ability to stay together! Wishing you the happiest conjugal life. May Allah bless your marriage!
- You look so happy at your wedding. Alhamdulillah! This happiness is the indication of your love and the blessing of Allah! Wishing you a very happy beginning to your new life.
- Mash Allah! It looks like you both are made for each other. May Allah make you the world’s best beautiful couple! Best wishes on your wedding!
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami
- Without trust, there can be no love! So, keep trust in each other and feel the happiness of life. Go ahead by following the way of the Holy Quran. Our prayer is always with you. Mubarak of Weeding!
- Dear! Mubarak on your special day! Always try to feel each other’s heart and soul. Always support and understand each other. And never let go of this love of your life. May Allah bless you!
- By the marriage, you get the recognition of society and family. You also perform a Sunnah! There may be ups and downs in life; make sure never stop holding each other‘s hands for a lifetime. Best wishes!
- Congratulations on your wedding day. May Allah gives you full of happiness and joys, and the happiness remains until the last day of your life. Shadi Mubarak, dear.
- Today two souls of yours have turned into one. MashAllah! Make the bonding tighter. My heartily Mubarak to you on your special day! May your life be filled with light.
- Mubarak on the special occasion! You know, Trust is the main basis of love and happiness. May you always hold on to each other with trust and faith. Allah always with you!
- Mubarak on your wedding! You have a bright future. Face life together and make the promise that you will never leave each other. We all pray for your happy life.
- Islamic Wedding Wishes for Friend
Mubarak on your wedding dear friend. Praying to Allah for your better and happier days.
- Nikah Mubarak! Deal with all the hardship and enjoy all the moments together. Best wishes.
- May Allah help you and guides you two in this new phase of life. Praying for your happy life, friend. Happy wedding day.
- May you always hold onto each other and find kindness in each other. May Allah bless you.
- May your life be filled with happiness, care, love, and every positivity. Shadi Mubarak, dear.
- wedding wishes islamic
- Dear Friend, I congratulate you two and wish you a happy and safe beginning to a new chapter. May Allah keep you away from every difficulty in life.
- As candles illuminate, I wish you guys illuminate each other’s life. Never give up on each other. Stay together. I wish you a happy married life.
- Now that you are married, fill your life with the proper amount of love, compensation, consideration and understanding. Never forget to thank Allah for everything!
- May this sacred marriage of you may last forever. Have a happy married life, my friend.
- May this wedding opens the door that welcomes a thousand blessings from Allah. Have a beautiful married life. Happy Wedding!
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami Untuk Anak Laki Laki
- My prayers are always with you son. May Allah bestow his blessings on you and your wife.
- You were raised to be a devoted Muslim and that is exactly who you are now. May your married life be full of joy and happiness.
- As a Muslim, you should respect your wife and love her immensely. I wish you a happy married life son.
- Congratulations on your wedding day. May Allah bless you today, tomorrow, and always.
- May your wedding day and every day is filled with Allah’s blessing and barakah. Lots of love.
- Congratulations to the wonderful pair that is blessed by Allah today. Keep showering each other with love and care, dear Son and daughter-in-law.
- I cannot believe you are starting a new chapter of your life. Warmest congratulations and tons of love on your wedding day, dear.
- I am happy for you, dear son. May Allah guide you and help you to be a better husband each day. Happy wedding day.
- We are blessed that how much she cares for you and makes you happy. Congratulations you two and welcome!
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami Untuk Anak
- You brought me happiness from the day you were born till now. I am happy to see you getting married to such a devoted young man. I thank Allah for everything!
- May Allah grant you and your husband a lifetime of beautiful and joyous moments. The memories you make, treasure them forever! Have a happy wedding.
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami
- Best wishes for a happy life together in this world and hereafter, dear daughter and son-in-law.
- Warmest congratulations, dear, Hope you will help each other, Nikkah Mubarak. May Allah bless your marriage.
- Dear daughter, I am still in denial that you are now a married woman. May Allah guides you and helps you. Happy wedding day.
- Hope Allah will guide you and you two will help each other in every step. Shaadi Mubarak.
- You guys are the one for each other and we never had any doubt. Always stay humble and be grateful to Allah for blessing you.
- I have always dreamt of this very day for you ever since you were a little girl. I have also prayed that you find your perfect match in life. May Allah bless you.
- It was Allah’s ever such a generous gift that we had you as a daughter. Now it’s time for us to wish you a peaceful and blissful married life ahead!
- You were raised as an obedient Muslim and now you’re joining a Muslim family as a proud wife to your husband and a precious daughter to his parents! Happy wedding!
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Islami Untuk Adik atau Kakak Perempuan
- May your marriage always stay strong and tight. Wishing you two a great life in this world and hereafter.
- Dear sister, I wish you all the happiness and pray to Allah for your happiness. Have a blessed life.
- Hope your life will be filled with light and bright moments. In sha Allah, you two will make blasts together.
- May your married life be filled with Barakah and Rahama from Allah. Happy wedding day.
- Stay true to Allah and surely He will guide you forever. Nikkah Mubarak, my dear sister.
- Islamic Wedding Wishes for Brother
Dear brother, hope your dreams come true and keep you two strong forever. Nikah Mubarak.
- Support and understand each other and try to have your patience with each other. May Allah bless you with a happy married life.
- Asking Allah to bless you with barakah on your newly married life. So happy for you, MashAllah.
KALIMAT INSPIRATIF TEREKOMENDASI Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Religius Muslim dan Non Muslim Dalam Bahasa Inggris
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Untuk Pasangan Kembar
- May Allah bless your married life and guide you. Always be there for each other and seek help from Allah. Shaadi Mubarak.
- Wishing only for the best things for your life. May Allah grant all your desires, Nikah Mubarak.May Allah bless you with faith love and happiness in this life and hereafter.
- I hope Allah will make your marriage a great example of true devotion and happiness.
- Hope you two will establish a stronger bond in the upcoming days and show kindness to each other.
- May life be filled with lots of love, care, fun, and adventure. Mubarak on this happy moment! May Allah bless you!
- Alhamdulillah! After a long waiting, today your dream comes true. Mubarak to you! May your marriage be strong and bright. Wishing the best things in life for you. May Allah bless you!
- Praying to Allah to protect you from all harms and misguidance of Shaytaan. Ameen.
- May you two will serve each other in sickness and healthy days- here, there, and everywhere.
- Mubarak on your wedding and lots of love! Always be together and makes true all the desires and dreams of life. May Allah bless you!
- Mubarak! Here wishing you a fabulous start to a wonderful life together. Oh, Allah! Show them the right path of life. Weeding Mubarak both of you!