Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Religius Muslim dan Non Muslim Dalam Bahasa Inggris
Ucapan Selamat Perkawinan Religius Muslim atau Non Muslim dalam Bahasa Inggris
- It’s great to know that you guys are getting married. I always knew you guys would end up being with each other. I wish you guys a beautiful married life.
- Congrats dear friend! Wishing you years of joy, love, and blessing from Allah on your wedding day.
- Stay honest and seek help from Allah whenever needed. Many congratulations on your wedding.
- Congratulations to you guys! Have a great wedding day full of enjoyment and precious moments. And stay together forever!
- Allah created a soul at first, and then he divided it in two. So that he can join them again together in marriage! You two complete each other!
- Oh Allah, bless them. Bless them with untold happiness and joy. They may love each other and cherish each other forever.
- The day you two had been waiting for has come to you at last. Make the most of it and enjoy this special wedding day.
- May Allah bless your marriage and keep you united till the end of time. Happy wedding, my dear son!
- May Allah strengthen the knot that keeps your hearts together and blesses two hearts with faith and love for each other! Happy wedding!
- May this marriage last as long as eternity and bring endless joy to everyone close to these beautiful souls. May Allah shower you two with everlasting peace and happiness!
- All praises be to Allah that he brought two pure hearts close to each other and tied them in a holy knot of marriage. May his blessings be with you always!
- May God bless you and your union.
- May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
Love God first and it will be easier to love your spouse second.
- We are looking forward to finding out what God has planned for you two.
- Your marriage will be strong because the two of you are strong in your faith.
- May God’s love be the glue that holds your marriage together.
- We pray that God will bless your marriage and guide you in your new journey together.
- May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
- ‘God has poured out his love into our hearts.’ Romans 5:5
- ‘Love is patient. Love is kind…Love never fails.’ 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Akhir Ucapan Selamat dalam kartu Sebelum Tanda Tangan
- With Love,
- Lots of Love to you Both,
- Congratulations Lovebirds,
- Congrats Newlyweds,
- Love Always and Forever,
- Best Wishes for Your Future,
- Take Good Care of Each Other,